Where can I download "Zoramldslat" font family?

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
ljbusadre

Where can I download "Zoramldslat" font family?

Postby ljbusadre » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 am

It seems that a lot of Church downloadable materials especially the Youth Mutual 2020 Theme use this font a lot. I wonder if there's a downloadable link for this font.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Where can I download "Zoramldslat" font family?

Postby russellhltn » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:00 pm

I'm not sure, but I suspect the church deliberately picks propriety fonts to prevent others from mimicking official church publications that haven't gone through the correlation committee.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Where can I download "Zoramldslat" font family?

Postby sbradshaw » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:59 am

If you inspect the CSS of content in the web browser using the Zoram font (Study.ChurchofJesusChrist.org), you can see the full font stack of fonts to fall back to if a certain font isn't available. The font next to Zoram is Open Sans, which is a Google Font comparable to Zoram.

The Church is careful to protect their branding, like russellhltn mentions, so it's important not to try to imitate Church publications too closely in a setting where people might think that something is official. But if you just want a similar font for a project, Open Sans is similar.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Links & Resources”