Starting all over

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
RichHall

Starting all over

Post by RichHall »

Is it possible to backup my current annotations (highlights, notebooks, tags, and notes...) and then delete them. (Or better yet archive them. OR better still have an active set and inactive sets that could be easily switched between them.)

I have been using the Gospel Library for many years and have not been consistent in my marking scheme. With the change in the curriculum, it seems to be a convenient time to "try again."

But I don't want to completely lose everything so being able to back it up and restore would be important.

Thanks!!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Starting all over

Post by sbradshaw »

No, there isn't currently a way to export or import annotations, and there also isn't a way to turn on or off different sets of annotations. Both are good suggestions. I'd recommend sending feedback using the Feedback link at the bottom of LDS.org, or the Send Feedback form in the Gospel Library app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”