What is the anticipated road map for removal of LUWS

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 am

The best information that we have is found in post #2of this thread. As far as knowing what the replacement LUWS will look like or what features it will have we don't know. We can surmise that the features of the classic LUWS will not be lost in the replacement.

JohnShaw wrote: I believe that enough developers at the church read these forums, or could respond.
In the past they have been restrained from releasing information about timelines and structure because things change as development progresses.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

johnshaw

Postby johnshaw » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 am

Understand completely, in fact, I read that post before responding, I guess my response was a plea for more information than has already been provided. Not everything the church is developing or developed has been restrained, and often times requests for requirements have come to this group. I just find it difficult to believe a beta isn't JUST around the corner, if we have any chance of releasing a replacement by end of year. Even a ----YES, something will replace it, and you will not lose any functionality you already have, and I believe you'll be pleased with the new functionality.... that would be enough for me right now...

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”