MLS transmissions

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
martybess

MLS transmissions

Post by martybess »

Question,
Is any else having issues transmitting data in MLS, mine just spins? I contacted support and this is what the reply said:
Hi Brother,

There is currently a known, ongoing issue with MLS transmissions for many units right now. The MLS engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it.

Thank you,

Nate
Meetinghouse IT Support
Global Service Center
Thanks
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phone number removed - this is a public forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS transmissions

Post by russellhltn »

There are two issues at this time. One is that MLS transfer can be real slow. Especially if it's been awhile since the last send/receive.

Others are reporting a network issues affecting MLS and LCR.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
martybess

Re: MLS transmissions

Post by martybess »

First issue MLS transfer. - Is there a known issue with some units syncing, I still can not sync. When I get the popup "transferring data"..... "updating callings", hangs on "updating callings". See my first question above for reference on the response from support. They are saying there is a known issue, just wondering if anyone has this issue.

I serve in a branch by the fairgrounds in SLC that's out of my ward boundaries by 30 miles so going there often is hard to work on this. The internet is really slow here at the branch. Download speed tests are 1.03 mbps and .5 up. In the VPN software it says we have a 3mbps plan from ISP. (See attachment) - I have left the branch computer on the "updating callings" for days and still no progress.

Second issue. Yes we were affected but that ISP problem but it's up and working now.

Thanks for any help!!
Attachments
Capture.JPG
(142.07 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”