A seventy serving as Elder's quorum president

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jekylls

A seventy serving as Elder's quorum president

Post by jekylls »

I have member in my stake that has been called and set apart as the elders quorum president, but MLS does not allow me to put his name in as elder's quorum president. What can I do to fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

When the select list comes up, in the upper right hand corner, change "Office" from the default of "Elder" to "High Priest".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

You also need to make sure that he is actually a member of the Elders Quorum (the organization).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

From the wording of the question, I wondered if he was a member of the ward or branch, or if he was someone from outside the ward/branch. Like they sometimes do in a branch.
jekylls

Post by jekylls »

A recap: The elder's quorum president is a member of the ward in which he is serving. I'm the stake clerk trying to resolve an issue the ward clerk told me about. I'll relay the information that's been shared. Thank you!

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”