https://www.lds.org/callings/melchizede ... g?lang=eng
Here are the release notes:
Changes Related to Membership
- Added the User Audit Report which can be accessed by bishops, branch presidents, stake presidents, and district presidents from the MLS menu by clicking Edit and then System Options, and then by clicking Audit Report in the upper-right corner of the page. This report provides MLS user details including the change history and status of each account.
- Resolved an issue that prevented men who hold the office of elder in the Melchizedek Priesthood from being added as district counselors.
- Resolved an issue that prevented being able to add women to custom Boy Scout positions.
- Resolved an issue that prevented being able to print a roll that included only high priests.
- Resolved an issue that caused seminary students to be set as fourth year when changing them to post seminary.
- Resolved an issue that caused the prior preferred name to remain unchanged when the legal name was changed.
- Resolved an issue that caused members in Korean units to have their ages displayed incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where Australian units had out-of-turn budget allocations that were not appearing in the budget allowance summary report.
- Resolved an issue that was allowing the user to save a batch if a negative value existed on a donation slip.
- Resolved an issue that was allowing users to change subcategory names under the Ward Missionary Fund.