Member death record entry error

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jgcastle

Member death record entry error

Post by jgcastle »

I am the membership clerk for Lorain Ward in Ohio. I have a question. Apparently a previous clerk submitted a death record on [-- Removed a whole bunch of person information --] Is there a way to retrieve [--]'s record and change from deceased, to living? thanks, Jamie Castillo. jgc6942@gmail.com
Last edited by scgallafent on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Member death record entry error

Post by scgallafent »

jgcastle wrote:I am the membership clerk for Lorain Ward in Ohio. I have a question.
This is a public forum for member-to-member discussion. Anything you submit here is publicly visible. I have removed the personal information you posted.

There is no official Church support presence on this forum. You will need to contact the Global Service Center to resolve this issue.
davesudweeks

Re: Member death record entry error

Post by davesudweeks »

jgcastle wrote:I am the membership clerk for Lorain Ward in Ohio. I have a question. Apparently a previous clerk submitted a death record on [-- Removed a whole bunch of person information --] Is there a way to retrieve [--]'s record and change from deceased, to living? thanks, Jamie Castillo. jgc6942@gmail.com
If contacting the global service center by phone is inconvenient, you can submit an MLS Message to Membership Support and provide the member's details. They should respond via MLS if they need additional information.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”