Lost Password

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ivan72

Lost Password

Post by ivan72 »

I don't recall my MLS password. How do I get that back, or reset? I served as a counselor in the bishopric originally, and used MLS regularly. Now that I am the Bishop, I rarely log into MLS. I hadn't written my password down, and have since forgotten it. I can't find any solution to this....
drepouille

Re: Lost Password

Post by drepouille »

Two other MLS administrators in your unit must help you reset your MLS password.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote:Two other MLS administrators in your unit must help you reset your MLS password.
That could be interesting, since most units only have two admins: the bishop and the ward clerk. But the bishop is the one who forgot his login.

If the stake clerk can't help out, it may be time to contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Way back when I was the STS, I ensured I had an MLS out-of-unit administrator account on every stake, ward, and branch computer in the stake.
I also created a stake Windows administrator account on every computer in the stake, so we could help reset Windows passwords.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
drepouille wrote:Two other MLS administrators in your unit must help you reset your MLS password.
That could be interesting, since most units only have two admins: the bishop and the ward clerk. But the bishop is the one who forgot his login.
Only one has to be an administrator (the one who logs in). The other just needs to have Finance rights (or perhaps a calling with Finance rights--not certain about which one there).

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”