Reset passwords

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mmacconnell

Reset passwords

Post by mmacconnell »

I have one unit that needs their passwords reset. The Bishop is the only one that knows their password and it requires two people to reset the others.

I was recently called as Stake Clerk and do not have an account setup in MLS to assist and the former Clerk has moved out of State. Anyone have any ideas how this can done?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Reset passwords

Post by russellhltn »

Contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
atmobley

Post by atmobley »

Any luck getting passwords reset? If so, what was the resolution? There is a similar problem for a unit in my stake.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

atmobley wrote:Any luck getting passwords reset? If so, what was the resolution? There is a similar problem for a unit in my stake.
As the email before yours says, contact Support. They can give the bishop temporary access allowing him to resolve the problem. But the solution will be specific to his unit, so posting it here is of no value to any other unit.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”