LDS Account E-mail to MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mkmurray

Postby mkmurray » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Interestingly enough, the following thread quotes a message from CHQ in regard to this copy of LDSAccount email addresses down to MLS, stating that the copy to MLS will only happen if there is not already an individual email for a given member:

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4503

GeeGL

Does anyone know when the synch will happen?

Postby GeeGL » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanks for linking this thread to the thread that I started today. I missed this seeing this thread before I asked my question.

So it looks like the three different e-mail address sources will all be able to synchronize each other one day soon.

Does anyone know when that day is?

Does anyone know when the initial synchronization from LDS Account into MLS will occur?

-Greg

mfmohlma

Postby mfmohlma » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Greg4BYU wrote:Thanks for linking this thread to the thread that I started today. I missed this seeing this thread before I asked my question.

So it looks like the three different e-mail address sources will all be able to synchronize each other one day soon.

Does anyone know when that day is?

Does anyone know when the initial synchronization from LDS Account into MLS will occur?

-Greg

I just posted in that thread, too, but wanted to point out here that something definitely seems to be occurring already. See the first paragraph of my post here for an example of MLS being updated from the online beta directory.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”