Page 3 of 3
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:40 pm
Just logged into MLS at 7:00 pm, Dec 29. A patch is in place and the problem is corrected.
MLS 3.1.4 Release Notes
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:07 pm
FYI - MLS update is now available after you do a send/receive and it appears that all is well
================================================New Features and Changes in MLS 3.1.4 General Changes
Changes Related to Membership
- Corrected Stake Home Teaching Data Problem. The problem that prevented stakes and districts from receiving home teaching data has been corrected.
- Corrected Organization Selection Problem. The problem where an error message appeared when trying to select organizations such as Priests or Laurels has been corrected.
- New and Returning Member Progress Form. There are additional New and Returning Member Progress forms for Chinese, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
Changes Related to Finance
- Changes to Names of Positions (Callings) in Relief Society and Young Women. Based on direction from the general Relief Society and Young Women presidencies, names of some positions (callings) in the Relief Society and Young Women have changed. These position name changes are currently only available in English. Other MLS languages will be added in a future release.
- New International Financial Audit Forms. Updated financial audit forms for units outside the U.S. and Canada are now available for Indonesian.
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 pm
I am also having the same problem. We are having some major calling changes this coming Sunday that I would like to have updated in MLS. Do we have a fix for this?