mailing labels from custom reports, show head of household

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
kh_design

mailing labels from custom reports, show head of household

Post by kh_design »

Has anybody else had this issue? When printing mailing labels from custom reports, selecting Show Head of Household or selecting Use Uppercase, the labels do not actually print showing Head of Household or in Uppercase. It will show on the screen with Head of Household or in Uppercase, however the actual labels do not print that way.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kh_design wrote:Has anybody else had this issue? When printing mailing labels from custom reports, selecting Show Head of Household or selecting Use Uppercase, the labels do not actually print showing Head of Household or in Uppercase. It will show on the screen with Head of Household or in Uppercase, however the actual labels do not print that way.
Both those options have always worked as expected for me. Is this always the case for you, or does it only happen sometimes?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kh_design

Always

Post by kh_design »

Always

Mailing labels from custom reports, if I select Show Head of Household, It will show on the screen with Head of Household, however the actual labels do not print with Head of Household. Mailing labels from other non-custom reports, for example the move-in report, if I select Show Head of Household will print with Head of Household. It is only the custom reports that have this issue.

Uppercase labels do now print correctly from custom reports. Years ago when I was the Stake Finance Clerk I recall uppercase labels from custom reports did not work. Recent testing does now show uppercase labels do now print correctly, however head of household labels from custom reports still do not print.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”