Page 1 of 3
"Callings by Organization" is no longer available. Help!
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 pm
We installed MLS 3.3 and now when I select "callings by organization" I get a script that reads "an error occurred". I am not sure if the two are connected. I have tried logging out and closing MLS and then restarting it but the problem remains. Any suggestions?
Same Issue After Updating MLS to v3.3
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:05 pm
I just updated MLS to version 3.3 and I am getting the same issue. It worked before the update but after the update, I can no longer go to "Callings by Organization" without the error "An error occurred."
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:36 pm
It works for me. You may want to reinstall 3.3 again and see if that solves the problem.
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 pm
How did you guys update to 3.3? From mls.lds.org (the full package) or from some auto-download?
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 pm
We're having the same problem.
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm
I believe the full download for us.
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:58 pm
It was the full download from the website.
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm
ChildsDJ wrote:It works for me. You may want to reinstall 3.3 again and see if that solves the problem.
Make sure that when you install or reinstall MLS that the computer is rebooted. Unusual behaviors have been reported when MLS is installed over another without rebooting the computer.
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 pm
Same problem here with the auto-update of 3.3. Starting to look like a bug to me.
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm
We have the same issue; ours was auto-updated (and reboots have occurred)...