Inconsistencies with LDS site and local MLS callings

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
brucerea

Inconsistencies with LDS site and local MLS callings

Post by brucerea »

I just wondered if anyone knows why some of the calling information on LDS.org seems very out of date with what we have on our local MLS.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you tried the suggestion in Correcting duplicate or missing callings?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brucerea

Post by brucerea »

The callings all look ok in our ward MLS. The issue is over 2 months ago we changed our RS presidency and the ward website at LDS.org still shows the old callings after we have done many many send recieves. I thought that this might be updated weekly or maybe more often. Am I suppose to update it on the LDS.org site in addition to the local MLS system?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It should work, but you may need to try the steps I gave a link to in the prior message.

Unless there's something I'm missing, I don't think you can update the callings on lds.org without going through MLS (yet).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

Are you using standard callings? RS callings especially were prone to using all sorts of custom names for the positions in the past.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”