Tithing Declaration Report showing Out-Of-Unit members

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mpolder-p40

Tithing Declaration Report showing Out-Of-Unit members

Post by mpolder-p40 »

Our Stake President would like to see the printed Tithing Declaration Report such that it does not show members who donated during the year 2007 but then moved before 2008, such that their status as members is "Out-of-unit". I tried changing their option under "View/Add Donor" to hidden, and the Help claims that they won't show up on any reports, but they still show up on the Tithing Declaration Report when I print it.

I did notice that our Bishop declared their status and so I thought that might be why they show up. I changed one family's status to Non-declared. MLS then forced me to add something in the Notes field, which I did, but they still show up on the Tithing Declaration Report when I print it.

Our Stake Clerk has seen other units exclude out-of-unit members. We are using MLS 2.7.3. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks,
matthew
lancer-p40

Post by lancer-p40 »

I have the same question and problem. I asked my stake clerk and he said only the people who donated for the year show up but this is not the case. I have people who have not been in the ward for a while and they still show up. I put not declared and write the comment moved out of ward.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”