Since wards now have Webinar licenses, we’re transitioning host responsibilities to them. We documented our process and are training the ward hosts. We refined the process over 100+ Webinar sacrament meetings. I’m sharing our process and supporting files in case anyone finds any of it useful for their ward. You’ll want to copy the files to your Google Drive to use and refine them.
- Images (folder) - a library of images of Christ to use on-screen
- Music Audio (folder) - Audio files for all hymns from the Hymnbook with music-only, singing in English and Spanish, some combined hymns for prelude music and the Children Songbook.
- Text-English and Text-Spanish (folders) - The words of the hymns ready to copy/paste into our sacrament meeting slide deck.
- Bishopric & Member Instructions - General information for bishoprics, including information for members about how to join the meeting.
- Webinar Configuration-Sacrament Meeting - Webinar settings we use for sacrament meetings
- Sacrament Program Slides - Google Slides deck
- Weekly Meeting Preparations - How we set up Webinar and our slide deck each week. The meeting hosts typically do this.
- Meeting Participant Instructions - Email we send to the sacrament meeting participants with their unique panelist links. This is a step in the “Weekly Meeting Preparations” document above.
- Host Instructions - A checklist for hosting the sacrament meetings.
- Post-Meeting Attendance Reports - Instructions to generate reports of attendance. We use Zoom Polling and a calculation for those who don't respond to the poll.
- In-person Broadcast Chapel Setup - How we simplify the process when we are able to meet in person. We only did that for 3 Sundays before returning to a stay-home order.