Using Webinar Options with Entrprise Zoom Account

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
RichPhillips

Using Webinar Options with Entrprise Zoom Account

Post by RichPhillips »

I am trying to set up a webinar series with our Stake Zoom license (Church Enterprise account) but some of the options I am looking for appear to not be there. Is this a function of the license we have or were those options turned off at set up?

I am looking for an option to have a webinar where attendees have video off and mic off and have access to a "hidden chat" (Q&A option) that goes only to panelists to be curated before answering.

There are other options that can be available under Webinar options., but not presented.

Any help would be appreciated

Rich Phillips
Newnan, GA Stake Tech Spec
swigginton

Re: Using Webinar Options with Entrprise Zoom Account

Post by swigginton »

richphillips wrote:I am looking for an option to have a webinar where attendees have video off and mic off and have access to a "hidden chat" (Q&A option) that goes only to panelists to be curated before answering.
Those options are in the Zoom Settings. You need to log into the Zoom website, choose Settings. Once enabled there, they are available in the webinar settings. When starting the webinar, you can also change the vide/mute settings on the fly from the Panelists window. It's available in the options button for that window.
RichPhillips

Re: Using Webinar Options with Entrprise Zoom Account

Post by RichPhillips »

Thank you Brother Wigginton, the person I was asking for said that "did the Trick" for her.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”