The iSilo reader for the iPhone has been updated to version 1.3.2
* Links within tables wider than the screen may not work.
* Renaming a file may cause the device to hang.
* In the List Menu, selecting a Sort By or Show option does not automatically dismiss the menu.
* In the List Menu, selecting any of the Refresh, Delete All, or Delete Special commands does nothing.If the top and bottom margins of two lines at a screen boundary intersect, scrolling may result in a blank screen.
* Added option for automatically clearing the text in the find text field. The option is available in the read view through More/Edit/Options/User Interface/Auto-Clear Find Field.
* Added support for windows-874 encoding.
Users of smartphones devices must use a device password and also
use the iSilo password to protect MLS membership data. The password
security is available when using WardInfo, an outstanding free software package that formats membership MLS data (Ward or Stake) for use with iSilo reader on smartphones and desktops (etc.)
WardInfo is an outstanding free software application and can be found at http://hcgl.eng.ohio-state.edu/~mill.../WardInfo.html
Also, the church provides lots of publications in the iSilo formathttp://www.lds.org/handheld/newarchive/0,18495,344-101-2,00.html
David Winge has provided an iSilo format of the LDS Scriptures and lots of other great LDS stuffhttp://davidsebooks.com/downloads.htm
also, see posting: http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=495&highlight=wardinfo