LDS Tech Talk

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
greenwoodkl

Dress Code?

Post by greenwoodkl »

I plan to be there tomorrow night... but what's the dress code? Geeky and informal, Non-geeky and formal (Sunday dress), or somewhere in between?
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

Business casual is what I've been recommending.
cboyack-p40

Post by cboyack-p40 »

Kudos to everybody involved in the Tech Talk tonight in Provo! It was awesome. I really wish I would have been able to attend all the sessions, as they each seemed to be of interest to me, but I realize that there are time constraints.

You all did a great job. I praise you for exposing yourselves and bringing us LDS nerds into the loop on what the Church is up to. I look forward to future projects and websites with anticipation!

Thanks again. Awesome job, everybody.
keeles-p40

Thank you!

Post by keeles-p40 »

Look forward to attending more Tech Talks. Wish I could have attended all the sessions. Interaction design was very informative, and loved CIO Presentation! It was refreshing! Looking forward to some great discussions.
WelchTC

Lots of fun...

Post by WelchTC »

We had a lot of fun putting these on and we appreciate everyone's support! Thanks for coming out!

Tom
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I wish there was a way that those of us outside of SLC/Provo could at least watch and listen. <sigh>
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

I am pretty sure that someone said that they'd release a podcast of it once it got approved, as for now if people placed their notes in their blogs and then referenced us to them, I believe that would be better then nothing.
- David
cboyack-p40

Post by cboyack-p40 »

thedqs wrote:...as for now if people placed their notes in their blogs and then referenced us to them, I believe that would be better then nothing.
My brief notes are here: http://www.connorboyack.com/blog/tech-talk
J. Max posted a link to his in another thread, they are here: http://www.sixteensmallstones.org/lds-tech-talk-report
JasonG-p40

Post by JasonG-p40 »

RussellHltn wrote:I wish there was a way that those of us outside of SLC/Provo could at least watch and listen. <sigh>
Yeah, if it didn't take 16 hours for me to get to Utah, I'd consider going myself. ;)

Any information about what's going on at the talks is better than none, but having it all (in any format) would be awesome.
rzamor1

When are the LDS Tech Talks?

Post by rzamor1 »

I'm new to the group and would love to attend a LDS Tech Talk when are they and where are they held? I live in Utah County. How can I stay informed of them? Still trying to navigate the site and will probably find the answer somewhere. Can the average Joe attend?

Renee:)

Return to “Help with this forum”