Missionary Email System

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Email System

Post by russellhltn »

Jrlindo wrote:My son is in the California Newport Beach mission. He got up this morning to send his p-day email and his email has been “disabled”. No other missionaries in his area are experiencing the same problem. How can he get that fixed without losing contacts or emails from the last year?
I would suggest that he contact the mission. I suspect someone accidentally "released" the wrong missionary. (At least as far as emails go).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kiersten.wells

Missionary Email Access

Post by kiersten.wells »

So I got back from my mission about 8 months ago. I thought I had done what I needed to do to get my pictures off the drive. After three months my email was deactivated and I still had my pictures so I thought I did it right. I accessed my photos last month so I was fairly confident that I was going to have all my pictures. However I went to look at some last week and they were gone. HOW CAN I GET MY PICTURES BACK?? I've been trying to find someone I can contact but I haven't had luck. Those pictures are very important to me. HELP!!
ellieashman

Post by ellieashman »

I am also having this same problem. My missionary email expired today and it wont let me click the extend for 15 days button. I thought I got all my photos but I didnt. Is there anyway I could get it extended to retrieve photos that Ive lost?
Micah.237

Post by Micah.237 »

Im trying to log into my missionary email and getting error 404. Reset wifi and computer. still wont let me log in. Idk what is wrong....
NateErickson

Post by NateErickson »

My son sent his p-day email today and when he went to send another email it said his account has been disabled. Do you know what he needs to do to fix this?
Thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

NateErickson wrote:My son sent his p-day email today and when he went to send another email it said his account has been disabled. Do you know what he needs to do to fix this?
Probably best if he works with his mission. They should have someone who handles such things.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cookie12yates

Post by cookie12yates »

I’m trying to create a missionary email for my mission call and it is saying that it’s for full-time or part-time missionaries. Do I need to wait till I get my call to create a missionary email? Or can I set it up before, and if I can set it up before how do I do so? All that I’ve tried doesn’t work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

cookie12yates wrote:I’m trying to create a missionary email for my mission call and it is saying that it’s for full-time or part-time missionaries. Do I need to wait till I get my call to create a missionary email? Or can I set it up before, and if I can set it up before how do I do so? All that I’ve tried doesn’t work.
I'm pretty sure the church sets it up for you - and deletes it not long after you're released.

Return to “Main Church Website”