- Directory: either it says "Loading..." forever, or starts to render the page, then redirects to "Access is Denied."
- LCR: I can get the home page to appear, but nothing I've tried on the page seems to work.
- Donations: The page renders with an "Uh oh! We're Sorry...." message
- Calendar: It's trying to do something, but may hang loading or redirect to "Access is Denied."
- Ward Map: Redirects me to the login page.
- Study Tools: It just hangs and doesn't even show me the "Study Tools are Unavailable" message
Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm having a lot of problems connecting to any LDS.org tools. I'm able to sign in, but experience several problems:
I'm having some issues as well, two so far. Submitting website feedback and the "Come, Follow Me" link on this page: https://www.lds.org/manual?lang=eng . The submitting feedback is not working, I receive a "ReferenceError: _satellite is not defined" console error when I click it", and the Come, Follow Me" links in the main portion of the page go to a "Not Found" page.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users