Issues with the Church website

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
happymom123

Issues with the Church website

Post by happymom123 »

I have tried a couple of times to post a comment to articles on the Church's website and even quite recently for the article "How Has the Savior Influenced Your Life? Share Your Thoughts" and all that it does it keeps reverting me back to the login page over and over and I am already logged in. May I please obtain some assistance for this? Thank you and if you would like to know what browser that I use it is Firefox.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Issues with the Church website

Post by jdlessley »

When you are redirected to the blog page do you see a blue button titled "Add a Comment" just below the title for the Comments section of the page?. If so you can disregard the reminder in bold letters that says Please log in to comment below.. That reminder is there whether you are logged in or not. If you do not see the blue "Add a Comment" button then you are not logged in.

If you have logged in and you do not see the blue "Add a Comment" button then there is a problem with your Church Account. It may not have your membership record number (MRN) recorded in your profile.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dela

Re: Issues with the Church website

Post by dela »

I cannot view the conference talks from the main church website on my IPad. I can only see parts of the talk on the screen. I have an older version 9.3.5

Return to “Main Church Website”