Ministering Reports Print Out

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Vanillean

Ministering Reports Print Out

Post by Vanillean »

Hello all,

I'm a newly called RS secretary, and I am still learning the ropes. I can see where to print out the ministering reports (so that I can print off and give to the sisters) but does anyone know if there's a way to print off BOTH the people that are being ministered TO and those they are being ministered BY so that they have all of that information on one sheet. (Yes I know that I could use a snipping tool and put them onto a sheet myself but with over 150 women, I'm looking for a solution that won't take me forever).
Thanks so much for any help you can give!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ministering Reports Print Out

Post by jdlessley »

Vanillean wrote:... does anyone know if there's a way to print off BOTH the people that are being ministered TO and those they are being ministered BY so that they have all of that information on one sheet.
There is no single report that will provide the information in the manner you desire. The Ministering Assignments tool has the information you are looking for in two separate tabs, the Individuals tab and the Households tab. But to get the information of both tabs into one location to distribute to an individual sister on one report or sheet of paper is not currently available. The Member Tools app does however provide that information for each individual. You could refer the sisters to that app for that information in one location.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Main Church Website”