No Header at the Main Church Website

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: No Header at the Main Church Website

Postby lajackson » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Hard refresh did not work for me, either. That was one of the first things I tried. On the other hand, since the day after I reported the problem, the headers have loaded for me.

Although there seems to be a noticeable hesitation during the page load before the header shows up. It seems as if the header is one of the last things to load, and that may have been my problem that day.

But as I said, I have not had any trouble since. I am on Firefox 78.0.2, although 79.0 is trying hard to load itself while I wait for a .1 version.

daveandchris

No header for website page

Postby daveandchris » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:14 am

When I open the church website on my computer the header and footer are not visible. It has been this way for a few days. It shows up on my phone and my iPad, though. Whether it is a problem with the my computer, I cannot tell. But I did find a solution so that I can get the Gospel Library to come up. I opened it on my phone, copied the link, and sent to my email. I went to my computer and clicked on the webpage and it opened. Until it works as it used to, I made that link a Bookmark to more easily find my scriptures and all the other things listed in the Gospel Library.

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: No header for website page

Postby sbradshaw » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:48 am

daveandchris wrote:When I open the church website on my computer the header and footer are not visible. It has been this way for a few days. It shows up on my phone and my iPad, though. Whether it is a problem with the my computer, I cannot tell. But I did find a solution so that I can get the Gospel Library to come up. I opened it on my phone, copied the link, and sent to my email. I went to my computer and clicked on the webpage and it opened. Until it works as it used to, I made that link a Bookmark to more easily find my scriptures and all the other things listed in the Gospel Library.

This happened to me as well starting a few days ago. Clearing ChurchofJesusChrist.org cookies in my browser fixed the issue.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Main Church Website”