Gospel Library not showing everything

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
cole.jensen

Gospel Library not showing everything

Postby cole.jensen » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:23 am

When I use the link to the gospel library on my web browser, I get a screen with what more or less everything from the gospel library in a similar format to the mobile app. Then after a few seconds, the screen changes (without me doing anything) and reformats to what the web browser gospel library catalog should look like, but only gives me the first section (the study section but isn't labeled as such). When I open it in incognito mode, I get the full library in this format with labeling. I've done this with different browsers and with different account login statuses and gotten the same results each time (in incognito vs not).

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel Library not showing everything

Postby russellhltn » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:44 pm

When there is a difference between incognito mode and regular mode, that suggests an issue with cookies. I'd clear all the cookies associated with church websites. Church websites have issues with stale cookies.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”