My Dashboard

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
oakesonsandra1

My Dashboard

Postby oakesonsandra1 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:36 am

I've not noticed the Dashboard feature of my account before today. Is it new or have I just not noticed? In any case, there is a My Favorites section, and I've been trying to figure out how to put something in My Favorites, but as of yet have not figured it out. Also, I'm wondering whether there is a way to personalize my Dashboard, articles that I see first, quick links, etc. I haven't found a way to do that, either, so I'm just reaching out to see if anyone has any guidance. Thanks, and I hope I put this in the right spot, I've never done this before.

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: My Dashboard

Postby jdlessley » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:27 am

The Dashboard was added about the same time the home page for the churchofjesuschrist.org site changed, or was redirected, a couple of days ago. (The home page appears to be back to somewhat like it was before - no redirect.) You can create a bookmark to it to use the Dashboard for your own personalized point of access to your Church online experience. Some of the features such as My Favorites appear to still be in development. I am guessing that when you go to any Church web page, or something like that, you will find the favorite icon (heart) to add that content to your My Favorites. I have been trying to find the favorite icon on other pages but have not found any - yet.

Edit: I found several favorite icons on this page, clicked one of them, and got a nice summary with link to the blog in My Favorites.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

Biggles

Postby Biggles » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:29 am

I think you are right about it being a new option. Hopefully someone will also be able to enlighten us about the My Favourites option.
For us in a different time zone, the Upcoming Events times seem to be about 12 hours out!

oakesonsandra1

Postby oakesonsandra1 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:19 am

Thank you so much JD Lessley! I'll just wait a bit for things to get a bit more developed.

daphnesallen@gmail.com

Postby daphnesallen@gmail.com » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:15 am

My “favorites” seem to have come from my use of the Gospel Living App.
Where you can at goals and mark something as a favorite to use later for FHE or CFM lessons.

Return to “Main Church Website”