Bookmarks stopped working

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
madsonb

Bookmarks stopped working

Post by madsonb »

For the past several days I haven't been able to save bookmarks from my PC. After I sign into my account, if I try to bookmark a page, I get a brief flash of the "For a richer study experience, sign in using your Church Account" and then a red and white box appears at the bottom of the screen that says "Unable to save annotation." I've tried it on two different computers and an both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome Browsers.

I am able to save bookmarks via the mobile app on my phone and they will sync to my web account, however it would be nice to save them via the webpage again.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Bookmarks stopped working

Post by russellhltn »

My standard advice when dealing with church webpage oddities is to try incognito mode. If that works, you need to clear the cookies for church web pages. They build up over time and start to cause problems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
madsonb

Re: Bookmarks stopped working

Post by madsonb »

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

Return to “Main Church Website”