Main site is blurry

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
cstaffords

Main site is blurry

Post by cstaffords »

Not sure what's happened here, but all of a sudden the Church's website appears blurry. Every page except for these forums, account login, and church account help are plagued by this.
So far, this only happens on my laptop, my phone and other devices are fine.

garystroble

Re: Main site is blurry

Post by garystroble »

Not seeing it here. If it was a Church web issue it is fixed already.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

cstaffords wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:15 am So far, this only happens on my laptop, my phone and other devices are fine.
I'd suggest resetting the zoom in your browser by pressing press Ctrl + 0 (Windows) or Command + 0 (on a Mac)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rontilby

Post by rontilby »

I think this problem may be specific to pre-release versions of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
The problem started for me when code from Mozilla bug 1729894 - Enable backdrop-filter on early-beta / nightly was applied to Firefox Nightly.
see: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1729894
I think it is a problem with the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) on the church's web site because it is the only web site that I've come across that is exhibiting the problem.

Return to “Main Church Website”