Serving out of Unit - how to see both units

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Miknmaur

Post by Miknmaur »

You may have figured it out. They serve as missionaries.
The one who can log into the ward is showing as Missionary - Ward. The one who cannot is listed as Senior Missionary.
So maybe if I change the Senior Missionary (custom calling) to Missionary - Ward they will get access?

Is CDOL only available on MLS or is what I am seeing on LDS.org the same as CDOL?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Miknmaur wrote:So maybe if I change the Senior Missionary (custom calling) to Missionary - Ward they will get access?
Probably. Note that custom callings carry no rights whatsoever. So if the other missionary is getting access due to the calling, then that should fix it.
Miknmaur wrote:Is CDOL only available on MLS or is what I am seeing on LDS.org the same as CDOL?
The CDOL can be found at http://cdol.lds.org. Since MLS syncs with CDOL, and it's the source of much of the information for other sites, it's the starting point for troubleshooting. Note that once you fix it and do a send/receive, it will still take about a day for the directory site to update it's rights.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Miknmaur

Post by Miknmaur »

I went to CDOL and it is blank. Only the macro church info (stakes by country, etc.) is there.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It should be search-able/expandable to find your unit.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Miknmaur

Post by Miknmaur »

I changed the missionary couple to a standard calling, Missionary Ward/Branch and now they don't show up in CDOL at all. Yes I have done several send/receives.

Return to “Main Church Website”