Baptized under different name

The latest news and information
sbradshaw

Re: Baptized under different name

Postby sbradshaw » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:09 pm

This topic shows up in my list of "unread posts", but if I open the topic, it shows no messages – "Information – The requested topic does not exist." It looks like maybe the posts in the topic were deleted but the topic itself wasn't. Is there a way to remove the topic itself so it doesn't show up in "unread posts"?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Well, now it shows my replies... and because I've read my replies it's no longer in unread posts. Problem solved, for me at least. :)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 pm

The first message in the topic was hidden by the moderators because it was duplicated elsewhere in the Forum. I'm not sure if there was a way to remove the topic itself.

Gotta love technology.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:44 pm

lajackson wrote:The first message in the topic was hidden by the moderators because it was duplicated elsewhere in the Forum. I'm not sure if there was a way to remove the topic itself.

It was soft-deleted. I don't think you can remove the topic other then to hard-delete or merge it into another topic.

lajackson wrote:Gotta love technology.

Odd this should come up now. I'm suspecting a the forum software got updated.

You know what the definition of "update" is? Trading known bugs for unknown bugs.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Announcements & Policies”