Salt Lake Inner City Mission Website Down?

Discussions about other Church websites
bstone81

Salt Lake Inner City Mission Website Down?

Post by bstone81 »

Is the Inter City Mission website down? https://icp.churchofjesuschrist.org/

My wife and I were just called and told to visit this site for more information, and it appears to be down.

Thanks,

Brad Stone
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Salt Lake Inter City Mission Website Down?

Post by russellhltn »

I get a "restricted access" page, so I can't tell. There are a number of people who have had problems with various pages on the church site. Try using incognito mode and see what happens. If it works, then you need to clear the browser data associated with the church.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bstone81

Re: Salt Lake Inner City Mission Website Down?

Post by bstone81 »

I tried incognito and it gives me the "restricted access" warning.

Is the website online? I know that they have been working on a new version.
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

Also cleared by cache. Same result.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bstone81 wrote:I tried incognito and it gives me the "restricted access" warning.
Your login hasn't been added to the list of users. Based on experience from other systems, it may take 24 hours for you to get rights after you've been added.

This is primarily a user-to-user forum. Unless someone else has access to that web page, they probably can't answer any questions about the site.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bstone81 wrote:... it gives me the "restricted access" warning.
As russellhltn said, you have to be given specific access to the site. If it has been more than a few days, go back to the person who called you, let them know you are not able to access the site, and ask them to request that you be given access to the restricted site.

In an odd way, receiving the "Restricted Access" message means the site is up and running, but that it has not yet been informed that you should have access.

Congratulations on your new calling. You have a real adventure in store and a bucketful of blessings await you.
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

Thank you for your quick response. That makes sense now. When whoever is over me gives my church login access to the restricted area to the website, I will have full access. I'll wait for that.

Do you know if there is somewhere I can go now to learn more of what the Inner City Mission is, how it works, how many hours are required, etc.?

Thanks again!

Brad Stone

Return to “Other Websites”