Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Postby russellhltn » Fri May 31, 2019 7:21 pm

jaruesch wrote:I am a future missionary attempting to get my papers done. From what I can tell, that is done using this missionary portal. I might be wrong, but is there any advice for such a situation?

The bishop has to start the process. Only then can you log in to do your papers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Fri May 31, 2019 7:23 pm

jaruesch wrote:I am a future missionary attempting to get my papers done. From what I can tell, that is done using this missionary portal. I might be wrong, but is there any advice for such a situation?

There is a missionary portal, but this user-to-user mutual-help forum is not it. The Missionary Portal is here: https://missionary.lds.org/en/home/default.html You should be able to get to it by logging to your Church Account, then clicking on the "My Account and Ward ..." link to bring up the drop-down menu, then clicking on "Full-time Missionary Portal."

Cutuss

Postby Cutuss » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:55 am

My mother just received a text, "Your mission call can now be viewed at missionary.lds.org and when we go to the website we get this message, "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.96c3f948.1562086503.3255958" She is very excited and has 6 very excited children. Any help would be appreciated!

emierose

Postby emierose » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:03 am

When I am clicking on the missionary portal website, it is saying error occured. It is not letting me go to the website but instead says that.

Sam_brown

Postby Sam_brown » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:53 pm

currently working on my mission papers and its not working.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:34 pm

Just to make sure everyone understands: This is a user-to-user mutual-help forum. It is _not_ an official help/support request channel. There's at best a fairly small chance anyone who has answers or can help will ever see this thread/topic. The best way to reliably get help/support is to go to the web or app page nearest to where the problem happens and use the 'Feedback' (or 'Help' or similar) button or link.

jankiester

Postby jankiester » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:17 am

I can not access the missionary portal. It keeps rerouting me to the home page when I click on future missionary.

Return to “Other Websites”