[Broken] Missionary Immunization interface

Discussions about other Church websites
samswindler

[Broken] Missionary Immunization interface

Post by samswindler »

I've received several emails nagging me about my failure to give record of certain immunizations. The emails direct me to missionary.lds.org/immunization/ to give these record. However, this site doesn't seem to be working. Clicking on any of the interface buttons does nothing. I've tried viewing this page in Chrome 76.0.3809.87 and Firefox 66.01

Here is a screenshot:

I'm a soon to be Missionary BTW. I couldn't find a better place to get help on this issue. I would appreciate direction on who else I could contact to solve my issue
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: [Broken] Missionary Immunization interface

Post by russellhltn »

The best place would be to use the "feedback" link. If there isn't one on that page, you can use the one on the main churchofjesuschrist.org page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
samswindler

Re: [Broken] Missionary Immunization interface

Post by samswindler »

Thank you! I was able to resolve the issue. My problem was that UBlock Origin, an adblocker extension I had installed on my browser, was breaking the site. Whitelisting (disabling) the extension for the immunizations website allowed the interactive interface to appear once more.

Return to “Other Websites”