temple worker portal

Discussions about other Church websites
shirl.lebaron

temple worker portal

Post by shirl.lebaron »

I am a temple worker at the Mount Timpanogos Temple. There is a new "worker portal" to help with substitutions. I cant access my quick links to start the worker portal process. Will someone please give me some guidance and point me in the right direction. Thanks
drepouille

Re: temple worker portal

Post by drepouille »

When you login, you should see your personal dashboard:
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/my-home/dashboard

Under Quick Links, you should see a link for Temple Worker Portal, which takes you to
https://tis.churchofjesuschrist.org/

If you have problems, you could try clearing cookies from your browser, or use incognito mode to login.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
rtcharly

Post by rtcharly »

i am a temple worker at the Provo Ut Temple. I would like information on how to get into temple worker portal works
pamelasb6

Post by pamelasb6 »

Check with your Shift Coordinator. They will walk you through it all : )
Groberglee

Post by Groberglee »

I am looking for a substitution for Thursday 4 shift on April 18th.
Thanks,
Lee Groberg
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Groberglee wrote: I am looking for a substitution for Thursday 4 shift on April 18th.
See the post just before yours. Many of us here at the Forum would be happy to help, but most of us are not set apart temple workers at whichever temple you serve. You should be able to go through the temple scheduling portal or contact the temple office to receive assistance.
WakefieldLinda

Post by WakefieldLinda »

I am looking for a substitute for February 22nd, 2022. I work on the Tuesday 1 shift. Prayer meeting is at 5:25 am. at the Provo temple.
Linda Wakefield
Last edited by WakefieldLinda on Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

WakefieldLinda wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:35 pm I am looking for a substitute for February 22nd, 2022.
I'll just quote the post before your post:
lajackson wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:30 pm
Groberglee wrote: I am looking for a substitution for Thursday 4 shift on April 18th.
See the post just before yours. Many of us here at the Forum would be happy to help, but most of us are not set apart temple workers at whichever temple you serve. You should be able to go through the temple scheduling portal or contact the temple office to receive assistance.
So the post lajackson is referring to is this one by pamelasb6.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

If you are looking for a substitute for a temple shift, this is not the place to do that. To make a substitution request, you need to use the Temple Worker Portal.

To navigate there from the Church home page:
  • Go to the Church home page (www.churchofjesuschrist.org).
  • Click on the person icon at the right side of the menu. If you are already signed in, you may see your photo there.
  • Click on "My Home" in the menu.
  • Look at the Quick Links section for a link to Temple Worker Portal and click on that link.
  • In the blue menu bar, click on the tile icon (9 small squares) and choose Worker Portal.
The direct link to the website is https://templeworkerflexibleavailability.churchofjesuschrist.org/.

Return to “Other Websites”