LCR Access

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
garthpedersen

LCR Access

Post by garthpedersen »

Just got called to be the Ward Clerk (again). Everything has been change on MLS and LDS.org I am setup as the ward clerk but still can't get access to LCR or my LDS.org account. How long does it take? Or is there a step I am missing. Thanks!
eblood66

Re: LCR Access

Post by eblood66 »

Assuming your LDS Account has your membership number recorded correctly (if you can see your ward directory and/or calendar on lds.org then it probably is), then we generally recommend waiting 24 hours to make sure the permissions have propagated completely. Usually it's faster than that but if something is down it sometimes takes a bit longer.

If it's been that long then make sure your LDS Account actually has your membership number (and not say your wife's) by going to https://ldsaccount.lds.org and clicking on the Membership tab. If that is correct and you still don't have access then have another member of the bishopric go into LCR and make sure your calling is recorded using the standard calling and not a custom calling (a custom calling will have a star by the calling).

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”