Reporting attendance for Quarterly reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rclose

Re: Reporting attendance for Quarterly reports

Post by rclose »

I need to make an adjustment in the meeting attendance for the quarterly report. I read the message that I can do this as a Ward Clerk by going to the "Attendance Tool". I can not find the Attendance tool anywhere. I also need to adjust the Elders Quorum and Relief Society interviews that were done. They say that they changed them in their member tools but I don't see any change in the Quarterly Report. I am now overdue for the report . Does the report changes shut down after a period of time as this report was due for the July Report. There are other changes on the report that I need to make but I can't seen to but a few things.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Reporting attendance for Quarterly reports

Post by jdlessley »

rclose wrote:I need to make an adjustment in the meeting attendance for the quarterly report. I read the message that I can do this as a Ward Clerk by going to the "Attendance Tool". I can not find the Attendance tool anywhere.
Go to LCR > Reports > Class and Quorum Attendance Report to make the changes to class and quorum attendance. Use the Sacrament Meeting Attendance report for the sacrament meeting. Note that the quorum and class attendance report records attendance for individual members by date (Sundays). It is not an overall number that used to be entered directly into the quarterly report.
rclose wrote:I also need to adjust the Elders Quorum and Relief Society interviews that were done. They say that they changed them in their member tools but I don't see any change in the Quarterly Report.
The ministering interviews are recorded at LCR > Ministering > [Elders Quorum or Relief Society] Current Assignments. Then select "Previous Quarter" in the period covered drop-down list box.
rclose wrote:Does the report changes shut down after a period of time as this report was due for the July Report.
The due date was 15 July. But changes can be made for quite some time. There is a closeout date in which data is sent to the finance department to begin computing unit quarterly allowances. I have only heard anecdotally that date is near the end of the first month following the end of the quarter.

rclose wrote:There are other changes on the report that I need to make but I can't seen to but a few things.
The only direct input to the quarterly report is the information on converts in the Convert Detail section. All other information in the quarterly report comes from the Sacrament Meeting and the Class and Quorum Attendance reports and membership records.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Reports and Forms”