Attendance Rolls

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
waynecooke

Re: Attendance Rolls

Post by waynecooke »

Thank you. That is what I thought, my question came from some of the comments above. As Financial Clerk, the only ones that count are the ones that have to do with the "budget allocation". ;)
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

waynecooke wrote:Thank you. That is what I thought, my question came from some of the comments above. As Financial Clerk, the only ones that count are the ones that have to do with the "budget allocation". ;)
The other ones are still important statistics. They may not count for the budget allocation, but they should be of concern to the ward council from a ministering perspective.
edwardgab98

Post by edwardgab98 »

The attendance rolls are only highlighting two weeks instead of four weeks. What might be the challenge?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

edwardgab98 wrote:The attendance rolls are only highlighting two weeks instead of four weeks. What might be the challenge?
The attendance rolls are working correctly. Attendance rolls for Sunday School classes will show the first and third weeks of the month. Attendance rolls for priesthood, Relief Society, and Young Women classes will show the second and fourth weeks of the month.
jknacnud

Post by jknacnud »

It would be helpful if there was a feature of the Tools app that made it easier to keep track of attendance. For those in the EQ and RS presidencies and those who work with them it would be very helpful. Instead of trying to keep track of paper rolls or keep spreadsheets up to date.
thomasmichaelholt

Post by thomasmichaelholt »

I'm a secretary- I can't find the YW roll to print on lds.org. Where are they? I used to be able to find them easily, I don't know where they went!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

thomasmichaelholt wrote:I'm a secretary- I can't find the YW roll to print on lds.org. Where are they? I used to be able to find them easily, I don't know where they went!
Click on Organizations just below the blue banner, then select Young Women
On the right side of the page (across from the Young Women header) there is a Print button.
Click on the Print button and then the button labeled "Print Attendance Rolls"
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Also under Reports>Forms. Then select from the drop down menu.
lee4007

Post by lee4007 »

Today I'm printing class rolls for the primary. I've identified 2 members who do not show up on the primary class rolls. Does anyone know what needs to be done? I can find the member in the member lists and under Member Information. In 'Member Information', 'Callings/Classes', they don't have 'Class Assignments' listed like their brother.
falcon771

Post by falcon771 »

lee4007 wrote:Today I'm printing class rolls for the primary. I've identified 2 members who do not show up on the primary class rolls. Does anyone know what needs to be done? I can find the member in the member lists and under Member Information. In 'Member Information', 'Callings/Classes', they don't have 'Class Assignments' listed like their brother.
Just a guess, but other age progression items are scheduled to take effect tomorrow. I wonder if these classes are in the same boat. Are they new to the class?

Return to “Reports and Forms”