Attendance Rolls

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
waynecooke

Re: Attendance Rolls

Postby waynecooke » Tue May 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Thank you. That is what I thought, my question came from some of the comments above. As Financial Clerk, the only ones that count are the ones that have to do with the "budget allocation". ;)

davesudweeks

Postby davesudweeks » Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 pm

waynecooke wrote:Thank you. That is what I thought, my question came from some of the comments above. As Financial Clerk, the only ones that count are the ones that have to do with the "budget allocation". ;)

The other ones are still important statistics. They may not count for the budget allocation, but they should be of concern to the ward council from a ministering perspective.

edwardgab98

Postby edwardgab98 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:57 am

The attendance rolls are only highlighting two weeks instead of four weeks. What might be the challenge?

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby scgallafent » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:52 am

edwardgab98 wrote:The attendance rolls are only highlighting two weeks instead of four weeks. What might be the challenge?

The attendance rolls are working correctly. Attendance rolls for Sunday School classes will show the first and third weeks of the month. Attendance rolls for priesthood, Relief Society, and Young Women classes will show the second and fourth weeks of the month.

Return to “Reports and Forms”