EQ attendance report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
christianr215

EQ attendance report

Post by christianr215 »

Last month when trying to print out a current attendance roll report for EQ for the last month of the quarter the report would not generate. Every attempt to run an attendance report would end up with the general ministering assignment report - the report showing the companionships by district and the percentages of those interviewed. What happened to the attendance reports? Anyone know?
I tried to run the report again today to see if it was back and got the same result.
klricks

Re: EQ attendance report

Post by klricks »

I have no problem printing EQ rolls for the current or next quarter.
Either from:
[Organizations] --> [Elders Quorum] --> [Print] --> [Print Attendance Rolls]

or from:
[Reports] --> [Attendance Rolls]

No problem printing from either menu...
Assistant Ward Clerk
christianr215

Post by christianr215 »

I have no problem printing EQ rolls for the current or next quarter.
Either from:
[Organizations] --> [Elders Quorum] --> [Print] --> [Print Attendance Rolls]

or from:
[Reports] --> [Attendance Rolls]

No problem printing from either menu...
Interesting... I just checked again and still cannot get an attendance report to generate or print. I see from your signature block you are an assistant ward clerk. I'm EQ secretary. I wonder if the access of functionality is different? Prior to this past quarter end I have been able to generate and print attendance rolls but not any longer.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

christianr215 wrote:Interesting... I just checked again and still cannot get an attendance report to generate or print.
I am (among other things) an elders quorum secretary. If I select that calling when I go into LCR, I am able to print the attendance rolls.

I would suggest you ask your clerk to make sure you are still in the standard position or see if anything else has changed with your calling. If that is good, you should probably ask him to contact the Global Service Center on your behalf to see what is happening.
christianr215

Post by christianr215 »

Maybe I was fired and nobody told me...
Thanks for the replies. I will check with the ward clerk and the RS secretary to see if her access has changed.

Return to “Reports and Forms”