Budget will not display on LCR

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
boofuss60

Budget will not display on LCR

Postby boofuss60 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:26 am

For months now I have not been able to view anything via the Budget link in LCR/finance. I thought the problem might be temporary, but I still get the "working circle" indicating the web page is loading...which will be the same for hours. I have cleared cookies, etc. and seem to have no difficulty with other sites and all other parts of the Church site. Am I the only one? I would very much like to see our Budget. Ideas?

kd7mha

Re: Budget will not display on LCR

Postby kd7mha » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:36 am

Content blockers/filters seem to cause issues with the budget page
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.

boofuss60

Postby boofuss60 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:52 am

Good idea. I set Chrome page settings to allow popups and ads, and even allowed Flash but still no go.

boofuss60

Postby boofuss60 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:16 pm

Incognito mode works. Clearing cache/cookies doesn't. What would that mean?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:20 pm

boofuss60 wrote:Incognito mode works. Clearing cache/cookies doesn't. What would that mean?

What add-ons do you have running? By default, Chrome doesn't carry add-ons over to incognito mode. You may need to "pause" some add-ons for church sites.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

boofuss60

Postby boofuss60 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Thanks, that worked! Now I'll have to spend a little time narrowing things down to find the culprit.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”