Upload new signature cards?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
GlenMary

Upload new signature cards?

Postby GlenMary » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:07 am

when I printed out new signature card, it says to promptly upload a new card.
doesn't say how,
how do I do that?

jazzkat

Re: Upload new signature cards?

Postby jazzkat » Fri May 10, 2019 9:57 am

I had this question, too. Here's how this works: to be able to upload the new signature card you have to do the following. first go into your Leader and Clerk Resources> Finance>Reports>Signature Cards> update card > Print Card , once here you will get a new window that will allow you to print a new signature card, once you print it if you go back to the page where the signature card is, you will now have an option to drag a PDF copy of the new signature card. This upload/drag feature appears to only appear after you select the print card function. If it takes a few days to get the new signature signed and converted to a PDF file, then the option won't appear. When you are ready to upload, simply hit the print card function again, and then return to the signature card page where you should see the option to drag the new file to the page. Hope this helps.

GlenMary

Re: Upload new signature cards?

Postby GlenMary » Sun May 19, 2019 10:28 am

thank you....
that really helps

Return to “Local Unit Finance”