Cleaning Supplies Expenses

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
chriswoodut

Re: Cleaning Supplies Expenses

Postby chriswoodut » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:40 pm

dtaylor01 wrote:What is the link for ordering Janitorial supplies?

Go to https://store.churchofjesuschrist.org and log in. Then click Units and Callings. Then scroll down to the bottom and you will see information about Office Supplies and Other Materials Available from Staples.

drepouille

Re: Cleaning Supplies Expenses

Postby drepouille » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:53 pm

dtaylor01 wrote:What is the link for ordering Janitorial supplies?

In May 2019, my FM group sent out a message to all units:
With the upcoming changes to meetinghouse maintenance, the FM Group will no longer be providing cleaning and paper supplies. Each meetinghouse will need to have a Ward/Branch Building Representative (WBR) that will work with Staples to order and receive supplies for the building. Each Unit should have a Building Representative.

My bishop submitted me as the building representation who would order all cleaning supplies. The FM group created an account for me, and sent the login credentials to me. Although it is the same Staples website we use to order office supplies, when I login using the FM account, the cleaning supplies I purchase are billed to the FM group, rather than the ward budget.

So the bottom line is that your FM group needs to send you this information.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Local Unit Finance”