Bad link for online policy on Recording Reimbursements and expenses

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jkallen13

Bad link for online policy on Recording Reimbursements and expenses

Post by jkallen13 »

Hello,
As part of the annual audit, I tried to look for guidance regarding expense reimbursement. however, the webpage that should contain this info is not working properly. Instead of showing the guidance, all it has is text that says "Microsoft Zune Media Player Overview." Can the text please be fixed?

Page link. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... s?lang=eng

Thanks
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Bad link for online policy on Recording Reimbursements and expenses

Post by rmrichesjr »

Because this is a user-to-user discussion forum, it's not likely anyone who can get that problem fixed will see your post. I did confirm that I see the same thing in my web browser for the link you posted.

The best way to get this fixed is to use the Feedback link or button on the page that contains the link.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Where did you find that link? It might be outdated.

I'd suggest starting here: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... s?lang=eng
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I don't know where that link came from but it does not follow the current directory of documents in the help center. The document you are looking for does not currently exist in the Help Center and a link to that procedure document should be found either on this page or a child page. It appears the old file as well as the link to the document has been removed while the instructions are being updated.
jkallen13 wrote:Can the text please be fixed?
Since the forum is primarily user-to-user help and support there is nothing we can do to fix the issue. Please send feedback using the feedback link found at the bottom of the page you experienced the issue. I just send a problem report but I recommend that everyone who runs into such an issue also send in a report.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”