Audit , selecting transactions

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
abdunbar

Audit , selecting transactions

Post by abdunbar »

I serve on the Stake Audit Committee and do not know what the ward interface to LUFAS looks like. If an auditor opens an audit and selects transactions, can the unit being audited immediately see the transactions that he has selected?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Audit , selecting transactions

Post by jdlessley »

abdunbar wrote:I serve on the Stake Audit Committee and do not know what the ward interface to LUFAS looks like. If an auditor opens an audit and selects transactions, can the unit being audited immediately see the transactions that he has selected?
No. The bishop and ward assistant clerk -- finance can only see an audit after it is complete. The bishop's access is to complete the action plan and to sign it and the ward assistant clerk -- finance to review exceptions/action plans for the completed audit.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sullaysamai

Post by sullaysamai »

By the way, if you don't mind me asking which calling are you holding in the audit committee.
sullaysamai

Post by sullaysamai »

because if you are an auditor only the audit committee member can see what you have selected to audit. and for a Bishop, he can only see the audit after you the auditor have finish auditing him if the bishop did not have any exception as soon as he sign in to LUFAS u the auditor should refresh your page to see if the unit leader has finished reviewing the audit. and also if the unit leader has an exception he needs to respond to those exception.
thank you I hope this helps.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”