Current year donations not showing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
robertstrange

Current year donations not showing

Post by robertstrange »

Verified in settings that all my contact and membership is correct to my new ward in Newdale, Idaho.
My previous years donations show in the Quartzsite AZ Branch.
My wife's current year donations show.
Verified with Newdale Ward Finance Clerk that check processed correctly.
My current year donations DO NOT show on Finance Clerks computer.

In Oct will be transferring membership records back to Quartzsite AZ Branch and will
need verification of payment for Tithing Settlement. I just make one donation per year.
[personal information removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public form
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Current year donations not showing

Post by russellhltn »

How was the donation done? On-line, or with the Newdale Ward? If done with the ward, then they need to track down why it's not showing.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrianEdwards

Re: Current year donations not showing

Post by BrianEdwards »

Obviously you want to get this resolved at the unit level, and the Year-end Tax Statement is another issue. But if you're just looking for verification of tithing paid for Tithing Settlement, it should be sufficient to pull up the Donations on your church account and look under "Recent Donations". And if you select "View All", this allows you to go back in time if needed to view all recorded donations, regardless of whether it's showing up in the unit listing...

Return to “Local Unit Finance”