Record not in MLS

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Record not in MLS

Post by russellhltn »

elderaranda wrote:How can we avoid the same problem in the future? It happens everytime I do some move out.
I don't have access to LCR, so I don't know the screen layout. But somehow it must be doing a "family" move out and not a "individual" one. It's possible you're setting that control too soon and it resets as you fill out the other sections.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
elderaranda

Post by elderaranda »

Is it okay if you PM me your email address so I could show you a screenshot of a sample action to move out a record. Maybe there is a way that you can raise the concern to the web developers. Because I am confident that I know what I was clicking. Please don't get me wrong, it is just that it's a simple feature in LCR but I am sure that there are sometimes errors when I get to do the action. :D
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

elderaranda wrote:Maybe there is a way that you can raise the concern to the web developers. Because I am confident that I know what I was clicking.
At LCR, selecting the Name box marks the entire family for moving. Just select the individual that you are trying to move.

If the whole family is still being moved instead of just the individual, I suggest you send a comment through a Feedback link at the website. Or better yet, call Local Unit Support to report what is happening.
elderaranda

Post by elderaranda »

Thank you! That's what I did. I only selected a certain person yet the whole family is being moved. I will try to send a link then.

Return to “Membership Help”