Undo Move in/Moves in Progress

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:38 am

Undo Move in/Moves in Progress

Postby misterfweem » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:47 am

I have a situation where a clerk moved an individual into our ward, but we were contacted and told by the individual's mother that he has not moved and is still living with her.

When I go to move him out, there's a message that states "Moves in Progress," with a note underneath that says "Resume an in-progress address unknown move." Neither phrase is an active link.

Not sure how to proceed? I do know the clerk who moved this person in did not use a complete address.

Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Riverton, Utah

Re: Undo Move in/Moves in Progress

Postby scgallafent » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:38 am

The links you are seeing are for working on address unknown moves where you may have the member in a not-yet-ready-to-move state for a while. In your case, you need to do a regular move. Enter the member's name in the member lookup field and then follow the prompts.

Return to “Membership Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest