Baptism / confirmation consent form?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mbatemantx

Re: Baptism / confirmation consent form?

Postby mbatemantx » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:08 am

If you get to the page where the form needs to be attached, there is an icon to open a pdf of the form to print, and it includes all the information entered up to that point.

klricks

Postby klricks » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:12 pm

RayWach wrote:Having trouble completing baptism information. Trying to upload signed consent form with no luck. Any suggestions?

Drag and drop here did not work for me. Nothing happened. However if you click on the from device link and 'drill down' to wherever your image is stored and click on the filename..... That does work.
Assistant Ward Clerk

klricks

Postby klricks » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:19 pm

mbatemantx wrote:If you get to the page where the form needs to be attached, there is an icon to open a pdf of the form to print, and it includes all the information entered up to that point.

I saw a link after the person is chosen but before any other info is entered. Did not see another link after that. So that would not be very helpful. I am looking for the form completely filled in except for the signatures.
Assistant Ward Clerk

Return to “Membership Help”