Senior Missionary, Acting Branch Leader

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
juddwhetten

Senior Missionary, Acting Branch Leader

Post by juddwhetten »

I am a senior Missionary from Utah serving in a branch in a district in Spain. I have been brought into the branch as an out of unit member. What is the process for me to be shown as acting branch leader so I have access to the needed resources?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Senior Missionary, Acting Branch Leader

Post by lajackson »

juddwhetten wrote:I am a senior Missionary from Utah serving in a branch in a district in Spain. I have been brought into the branch as an out of unit member. What is the process for me to be shown as acting branch leader so I have access to the needed resources?
Normally, the update should be made by Church headquarters after the mission office notifies them of the change. Because of your location, it is possible that the area office will make the change.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote: Because of your location, it is possible that the area office will make the change.
Or the mission.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
juddwhetten

Post by juddwhetten »

Now I am in the system but unable to delete the former acting branch leader as an out of unit member.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What calling does the system have you as? You may need to have the clerk do that. You may also have to make sure the prior leader is shown as released.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You have two callings. Make sure that your calling as acting branch leader is selected. Look for a yellow drop list on the right side just under the gray menu bar.
juddwhetten

Post by juddwhetten »

Thank you. It turns out the wife still had a calling showing. When I released her, I was able to delete her and them him.

Return to “Membership Help”