11 year old Deacon recommend error

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: 11 year old Deacon recommend error

Post by scgallafent »

johnshaw wrote:Steve, I have a bet going that it was a leap year issue in the code.... any chance you can confirm that :)
It was not a leap year issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd expect leap year issues to bite on the last day of the leap year (day 366 of 2020).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
atvjr

Post by atvjr »

I'm still having an issue this morning for an ordination we did yesterday evening-getting an "The individual has not received the Aaronic Priesthood" error. Any ideas how long this will take to get resolved?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

atvjr wrote:I'm still having an issue this morning for an ordination we did yesterday evening-getting an "The individual has not received the Aaronic Priesthood" error. Any ideas how long this will take to get resolved?
Have you verified that the ordination was recorded in LCR on the person you are trying to issue a recommend for?
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

russellhltn wrote:I'd expect leap year issues to bite on the last day of the leap year (day 366 of 2020).
That's not when it happened when the church launched it's new Temple Open House reservation system. If your code doesn't account for leap year it affects all calculations for that year.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

atvjr wrote:I'm still having an issue this morning for an ordination we did yesterday evening-getting an "The individual has not received the Aaronic Priesthood" error. Any ideas how long this will take to get resolved?
We're seeing some delays with propagation between systems due to all of the class assignments changes and everything else being updated. I haven't looked to see how backed up the queue is, but I would give it a couple of additional hours.

Return to “Membership Help”